The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Micro Drills Day 9

Ok, breezed through the drills today. I think it only took a half hour this time. I'm really looking forward to the Knight Sight. I could really use that in my games.

Feeling a little better today. Went in to work but could hardly talk. My boss told me not to come in tomorrow so I'll be staying home. Have to get ready for my family trip on Friday anyway.

Does anyone have suggestions/opinions for magnetic travel boards? I seen a couple on ChessExpress. For my trip the only thing I have to take with me is a decrepit magnectic board with flat checker-like pieces. The thing looks like it was from the 1970's. It's even held together with electric tape. Not really good for doing drills or analysis IMO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home