The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Attention team DeLaMaza U1600

Please sign up for the ICQ Group I created for us. Since we only have four players everyone has to play every round but it will be a good place for us to discuss strategy or any problems.

UPDATE
For those of you who do not want to download and install ICQ software there is a web registration for your convenience. Once you register you can log in from any computer with internet access.

4 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Hi PS,
You liked the diagram on my blog, didn't you? I made it available for Babaschess too. If you send me an E-mail at temposchlucker@mail.com I send it to you.

 
At 5/25/2005 11:50 PM, Blogger Nezha said...

sorry bro - I dont have net at home so I rent at cafes, but most of them dont offer icq so I may not be able to sign up

 
At 5/26/2005 4:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

PS,

You can use the Roundtable forum. I can set up a folder for the team.

 
At 5/26/2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Nez,

Please see my updated post.

Jim,

Thanks for doing that. I'll keep that in mind.

PS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home