The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The newest Knight

Please welcome RomaLavrn to the round table. He's the captain and founder of Team DeLaMaza on Team 45 45. His first post may be his last before becoming an alumni though. He's on his seventh circle already. He's from Ukraine so what about the Pomaranch Knight?

UPDATE
If you are planning to play in T27 please update your profiles again. The information was accidentally deleted during a website maintenance. The two things you NEED are:

1. Click YES on your interest to play in T27

2. Click Yes on "I have read and accept the Team 4545 league procedures."

4 Comments:

At 5/17/2005 11:07 AM, Blogger CelticDeath said...

I left him a welcoming post and added him to my sidebar. What about bahus? Isn't he doing some sort of tactics study with circles?

 
At 5/17/2005 8:14 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

I asked bahus some time ago.
If I understand him right he said he didn't like to jump on a bandweagon. This word I couldn't find in my dictionary, but I assume he isn't willing to join a group but wants to stay individual.

 
At 5/17/2005 9:02 PM, Blogger bahus said...

Well,

When I first started blogging my intention was to focus on my games, i.e. to learn from my mistakes. I was going to limit my tactical study to say 20% of total time. But this of course failed, I started to work with CT-Art every day and just wanted to get over it. Tactical study can be rather addictive.

So even though it wasn't my original intention I went through a modified MDLM program.

- bahus

 
At 5/18/2005 2:21 PM, Blogger CelticDeath said...

I updated my profile. Let's rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home