The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

T28 Round 4

U2000 lost to The Hot Rock, current MPs 1.0.

U1800 is hinging on Lliamah's game against Rockazb of the Dilligaf team. There is added drama because the winner of this round will take the lead in MPs.

U1600 drew against All Good People III but maintains the lead with 3.5 MP.

Personally I've been playing a lot more games on ICC. My rating has dropped 100 points, mostly to blunders and time trouble, but I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with my game. That might be due to my opening study. I'm also learning how to find the turning point in my games in the postmortem. Even with the ratings drop I feel like I'm really close to breaking into C class for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home