The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Micro Drills Day 11-13

Just got back today from my trip. Happy New Year everyone! It was nice to travel with family and I even got to teach some of them how to play chess. I also decided to take my roll-up board with me instead of my dinky little magnetic set. Did my drills, infact did two on Saturday and today I started on the Knight Sight. Only one more day for the Concentric Circles then it's off to Knight sight for the next fourteen days. I am becoming one with the 64 squares.

My girlfriend got a new cellphone that has a chess game on it. Has anyone else tried the chess on their cell phones? I only played one game but the engine seemed horrible! The first eight moves were pawns jumping to rank 5 and a queen sacrifice. It didn't seem to respond to my threats at all. Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home