The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Monday, January 10, 2005

Micro Drills Day 21

More Knight Sights today. I also spent an hour with my online chess coach Wild1. He is helping me to see the weaknesses in my game and how to play better positions. It's a lot to learn but it makes the game a lot more fun for me.

I also played my very first game on Bogo as suggested by Don. It was a blast. I like the interface a lot better than MSN and they even give you a rating which is cool. Don't know how reliable their rating system is though.

Welcome to J'adoube to the club! Wow, Don's club sure is growing. Did I mention that we also earned a static spot on the Boylston Chess Club homepage? They said we are getting big enough for our own section. That's cool. More pressure for the group I guess!

Still waiting to hear from Convekta. I'm wondering if those guys stole my money.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the welcome (J'adoube, I mean). BTW, I added you to my links. Now we're a great big circle of blogs. . .

:)

 
At 1/11/2005 10:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

One other comment: Convetka still owes me my Middlegame software. If it doesn't come today I'm going to be on the phone to those birds. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home