The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Monday, January 03, 2005

Micro Drills Day 14

Today was the last Concentric Circles day so I celebrated with a Snickers ice cream cone. It went by so fast I threw in a Knight Sight to get a head start and did some circles with the white knight and bishop to mix it up. I've also been working on some mating problems from the Reinfeld book.

I got smashed today on the online boards. I feel like I can't see anything for some reason. Maybe it's the after-effects of the New Year's celebrations. Work went really smooth though.

Welcome to Generalkaia to the club. Sounds like he/she is doing really good with the program so far.

Congratulations to the Man De La Maza for finishing the First Circle! Looks like the founder of the Knights Errant is well on his way to completing the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home