The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Monday, January 17, 2005

Knights, are you there?

Any Knights who read this please respond if you are able. I want to get in contact with any, or all of you. Is there a webmeeting type place that we can all get together at? Maybe a chessboard at Pogo that we can chat? What are your handles please? Mine is PawnSensei. I need a time (please use western time zone) and channel to meet you at in Pogo or the website that you have in mind. Preferrably today since it is a holiday. Thanks in advance!

Your humble fellow in arms,
Pawn Sensei

6 Comments:

At 1/17/2005 11:59 AM, Blogger Calvin said...

I think that we should meet, and that Pogo is a great place to do that. My handle is generalkaia. I live in California, and could meet at pretty much any time except 7-9 PM. I am assuming that California is in the Western Time Zone [I have forgotten :)]. I am thinking of meeting in the Intermediate Room, maybe in one of the emptier rooms like green span or green beans. Let me know (by commenting on your own blogsite) if that sounds good to you.

Thanks a bunch
generalkaia

 
At 1/17/2005 12:12 PM, Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Cool. Greenspan at 5pm California time sound good?

 
At 1/17/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger Calvin said...

That time and place should work for me. I just hope that we can get the other bloggers there too. Do you know if any others are coming?

 
At 1/17/2005 1:00 PM, Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Yeah, I don't think so. Probably too last minute but I wanted to touch bases with one of the other Knights regardless. Thanks for responding. See you then! Gotta go wash the car right now before it rains.

 
At 1/17/2005 4:23 PM, Blogger Calvin said...

It was fun playing you. I will let you know the plans for a game soon

thanx
generalkaia

 
At 1/17/2005 5:24 PM, Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Hey Generalkaia. Was really fun playing you too. Next time I'll try to give you a harder time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home