The Chess Wanderer

"Les pions sont l´âme du jeu" Francois-André Philidor, 1749

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Micro Drills Day 28

Wow, it's the last day of Knight Sight. I noticed that I no longer fear advanced Knights. I rarely get forked by them anymore, and I have an easier time seeing how to get to a particular square. It's a nice addition to my toolbox.

My coach recommended that I take some time off from anything related to chess. So no studying or playing for the next couple of days. Since our meeting is on Sunday I'll put off chess until then. I have to order some books from Amazon anyway, and clean my apartment, so it will be a good break. It's going to be hard not to do any studying though. I've gotten used to carrying a pocket book with me wherever I go. I guess now I can dust off the old Gameboy or something. But for tonight I'm going to get in as much studying as I can before taking my break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home